Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Handle customer enquiries that are directed to wallet operations
Escalate issues promptly and liaise with various internal stakeholders to bring them to resolution
Actively drive initiatives to improve existing workflow, collaboration between teams and customer experience
Monitor operation alerts and resolve issues related to daily wallet operation
Experience working for crypto exchange in similar capacity
As a team, able to work in shift and provide coverage for customer service function and alert management
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
Experienced in leading/coaching a team
Demonstrate high degree of honesty, integrity and confidentiality with a strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit
Strong passion to provide support to customers
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to ourCandidate Privacy Notice.