We are seeking a highly skilled Software Engineer - Anchor to lead the development of our eCommerce microservices platform using a combination of open-source frameworks (Java) + Cloud native technology stack. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing scalable microservices architecture that will support the company's business requirements.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Software Engineer with a passion for building scalable and robust microservices platforms using open-source technologies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Be part of a team of software developers, providing technical guidance and support throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Architects, DevOps, and QA, to design and develop a scalable microservices platform.
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality, reusable, and testable code that adheres to industry best practices and standards.
- Build reusable frameworks and work closely with DevOps and other teams to ensure the platform is highly available, scalable, and fault tolerant.
- Handle operational issues with little or no oversight.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to standards, patterns, and architecture principles.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and user guides for the platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented Development experience where you applied expertise in building microservices architectures on JVM platform concepts with the following tools
- Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud)
- Automated Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and technologies (Jenkins CI or similar)
- 2+ years of understanding, practicing, and advocating for clean code principles such as test-driven development (TDD/BDD), Extreme Programming (XP), self-documenting code, continuous refactoring, and writing Unit, Integration, and Acceptance test cases
- 1+ Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure, PCF, AWS, GCP)
What you'll receive in return :
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship will not be available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
https: // corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en- us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
More Information on Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Dearborn, MI and Palo Alto, CA. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903. It has 175633 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 137 open jobs at Ford Motor Company, click here.
Read Full Job Description