Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
Formulate source code business security specifications.
Conduct manual source code business security audits.
Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in front-end programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
Has a Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
5+ years of front-end development and security experience.
Familiar with the latest web front-end development framework.
Familiar with HTTP and websocket protocols.
Understand browser security policies.
Understand web security vulnerabilities and familiar with best security practices.
Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and a keen interest in research.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to ourCandidate Privacy Notice.