Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Identify information leakage risks in business systems and infrastructure
Conduct manual source code business security audits
Develop processes and norms to prevent information leakage
Investigate security incidents
3+ years of experience in Security, 2+ years experience in code review
Solid knowledge of Java, strong source code auditing skills
Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, etc), experience with Web applications
Experienced in intrusion detection, event tracing and log analysis. Familiar with common attack and protection methods, deep understanding of the principles, utilisation methods and solutions of common security vulnerabilities
High stress handling ability, adapt to high-intensity work, have good communication ability
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to ourCandidate Privacy Notice.