¿What challenges awaits you as a Scrum Master?
Provides coaching on Agile values and practices while emphasizing continuous improvement.
Enables individual project teams to share their learning with the organization.
Encourages collaboration and proactively seeks opportunities to improve collaboration.
Tracks and ensures visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the iteration and release.
Emphasizes the need for incremental releases, iterative work and prioritization by value and risk.
Assists with internal and external communication by transparently radiating information.
Partners with project leads to ensure the team is producing a solution that meets established standards, procedures and practices. Collaborates with project leads to aggressively address issues, risks and mitigation plans. Instills a sense of urgency reflecting the goals for the current iteration, upcoming release, and project vision, while passionately emphasizing the importance of meeting these goals. Optimizes, increases and sustains throughput; ensuring prioritization of work by value and risk. Is collaborative in driving decisions and team behavior, guarding against making decisions and assignments for the team and instead creates and environment where teams have the context needed to make the best decision.
Ensures iteration-based meetings are effectively facilitated, the outcomes are achieved and their cadence is maintained.
Assists team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and tasking.
Proactively identifies and removes blockers, limits work in progress and prevents distractions.
Facilitates frequent retrospectives, sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements. Identifies, creates and defends opportunities for expediting feedback throughout the iteration.
Participates proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
To be successfull at this role, we expect you to have the following experience and skills:
BA/BS. IT experience with IT Project Mgmt experience.
Scrum Master experience and certification is a plus.
Hands-on experience in the proactive, passionate improvement of software development process and practices to optimize business value delivery.
Preferred to have experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones and cultures.
Preferred to have direct experience in a Web, Java, XML, RDBMS development environment.
Must have experience overseeing project teams with at least 10 team members.
Must have exceptional written and verbal communication and time management skills.
Must be self-motivated, organized, self-confident and self-directing with a proven ability to identify priorities and mobilize initiatives in an orderly fashion to achieve desired results with minimal supervision.
Must be effective and efficient in identifying and proposing creative, innovative solutions to complex, time-critical challenges.
Must possess excellent situational awareness and an ability to remain calm under pressure and be cognizant of how you are perceived.
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- Pertenecer a una empresa internacional y multicultural que apoya la diversidad.
- Formar parte de proyectos internacionales con presencia en Norteamérica, Pakistán, India y Latam.
- Entorno de trabajo con amplia experiencia en trabajo remoto y distribuido, usando metodologías ágiles.
- Cultura de constante aprendizaje y desarrollo en tecnologías actuales.
- Ambiente agradable y colaborativo, con foco en el trabajo en equipo.
- Acceso a plataformas de aprendizaje, certificaciones Google Cloud, Databricks, Tech Talks, etc.
- Formar parte de diversas iniciativas y participación continua en actividades internas y externas de innovación, hackathon, tecnología, agilidad, charlas, webinars, bienestar y cultura con posibilidades no solo de participar sino de ser expositor.
- Si resides en Chile, accedes además a estos beneficios: Tarjeta Sodexo, beneficio de Sala Cuna, acceso a Seguro Complementario de Salud, Mutual de Seguridad, ¡entre otros!
Para que tengas en cuenta :)
- Esta oportunidad es sólo para colaboradores que se encuentren localizados en LatAm.
-Este puesto es full time.
More Information on Nisum
Nisum operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Brea, CA and Fremont, CA. Nisum was founded in 2000. It has 2000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 43 open jobs at Nisum, click here.
Read Full Job Description