Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “ Building Success Together® ,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today's world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
Node.js Developer requirements and qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for (7) years.
- BE in computer science or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
More Information on Nisum
Nisum operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Brea, CA and Fremont, CA. Nisum was founded in 2000. It has 2000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 72 open jobs at Nisum, click here.
Read Full Job Description