Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world's largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Maintain general ledgers and end-to-end month end processing
Maintain Fixed Assets and Prepayment Registers
Deliver balance sheet reconciliations, internal management reports, monthly financial reports
Assist with statutory accounts and regulatory compliance
Work together with tax consultants to prepare and submit income tax returns and other taxation matters as/when required
Assist in process improvement and systems enhancement initiatives
Ensure compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements
Liaise with external auditors and accountants
Work on ad-hoc projects assigned by the Financial Controller and contribute effectively
Chartered accountant experience - CPA / CA / ACCA is a MUST
A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the accounting and finance sector
Tech / MNC experience dealing with full PNL is a plus
Advanced excel skills and experience in NetSuite accounting systems
Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world's leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization's core values , creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .