Job ID: 630554BR Date posted: Feb. 24, 2023 Locations: Huntsville, Alabama; Littleton, Colorado; Sunnyvale, California Program: CCA Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Sunnyvale CA (opens in new window), Huntsville AL (opens in new window), or Denver CO! (opens in new window)
As an Electronics Design Engineer for Common Controls and Avionics , you will part of a team developing advanced state-of-the-art Avionics product in a world class Integrated Product Development environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL: • Support the principal engineer and work with other disciplines such as electronics engineers, firmware developers, as well as software engineers to develop circuit card designs, support fabrication of Printed Wiring Boards, Circuit Card Assemblies, and final assemblies.
• Work on development of early prototypes, support testing, incorporate design improvements, and ultimately obtain a final design for product development team to develop the Processor and Control Electronics (PaCE) for a missile defense program.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: === • 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT: Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Basic Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and/or troubleshooting of electronics.
• Willing and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance thus US Citizenship is required. Desired Skills: • Experience in design of radiation tolerant electronics products is a plus.
• Demonstrated usage of Zuken, Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tool.
• Successfully transitioned at least one circuit card to layout.
• Knowledge of card test requirements and process.
• Knowledge of electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
• PSPICE, Saber, or other electronics simulation tool experience.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level: TS/SCI Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Pay Rate: The annual base salary range for this position in Colorado or Washington is $65,400 - $125,400 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays. (Washington state applicants only) Non-represented full time employees: accrue 10 hours per month of Paid Time Off (PTO); receive 40 hours of Granted PTO annually for incidental absences; receive at least 90 hours for holidays. Represented full time employees accrue 6.67 hours of PTO per month; accrue up to 52 hours of sick leave annually; receive at least 96 hours for holidays. PTO is prorated based on hours worked and start date during the calendar year.
This position is incentive plan eligible. Pay Rate: The annual base salary range for this position in California or New York City is $75,200 - $141,800 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
This position is incentive plan eligible. Ability to Work Remotely: Part- time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electronics Engineering Type: Full-Time Shift: First