CX Senior Measurement Analyst
We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world -- together. At Ford, we're all a part of something bigger than ourselves. Are you ready to change the way the world moves?
The Customer Experience (CX) team delivers owner and user experiences that save time, improve lives, and create personal connections. We strive to build lifelong relationships and turn customers into brand advocates by ensuring they are treated like family.
What you'll do
This role supports the customer experience strategy and measurement within the International Markets Group (IMG) Customer Experience (CX) team (US Based). The IMG CX team interacts across the Ford eco-system (e.g. FCSD, M&S, CX, FordPass, CEM, PD, Corporate Strategy, GDIA) to develop the Ford IMG customer experience; focused on earning trust and delivering value with every interaction so that customers want to stay loyal to Ford. We will use human centered design principles and develop processes and frameworks to move these strategies forward with a primary focus on the Ranger & Everest products. We support all of IMGs diverse markets with a key focus on Australia, South Africa, Thailand and Vietnam.
• Ownership of all measurement activities within IMG including internal measurement (eg. OneCx surveys) and external measurement (eg. Competitive CX benchmark studies). This responsibility includes the administration of measurement activities in IMG, regular reporting and communication of results and ad hoc analysis to support business priorities.
• Support the strategy development for IMG CX including developing future priorities through the CX prioritization process, setting up future projects (both strategy, data and logistics) and coordinating market input and priorities by using the Human Centered Design process.
• Project development and implementation of projects resulting from business insights including project management and coordinating market work.
• Collaborate across the IMG organization (cross functionally and cross countries) to support coordination and alignment.
• Collaborate with Global Initiatives and lead implementation coordination across IMG Markets.
• Identify trends in CX key measurement metrics and develop improvement strategies with coordination of individual market leads, global process leads, and suppliers.
• Manage and monitor CX IMG budget to include supporting Finance in identifying shortfalls and opportunities as well as all Purchase Orders supporting the IMG CX team.
• MCRP key contact and administrator
• Maintain CX IMG and CX Measurement and Analysis SharePoints
• Manage the partnership with the supplier of key measurement tools within IMG
• Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience with data analytics
• 2+ years of experience in product development, customer experience, service, CRC (customer relations center), marketing or sales
Even better, you may have
• Must have a desire and passion to find new ways of improving the experience of our customers.
• Proficiency in spreadsheet applications such as Excel and Smartsheet's.
• Ability to simplify complex issues (e.g. technology) and develop a compelling point of view.
• Ability to analyze data, develop & communicate insights.
• Outstanding written & verbal presentation skills required for external & senior management interaction.
• Ability to collaborate across the organization - cross functionally, cross countries and at all levels.
• Strategic and Creative thinking with the ability to implement.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/products with a results-driven mentality.
• Proven track record project management, taking ownership and driving results.
• Global calls will be required supporting multiple time zones. International travel may be required.
• Human Centered Design / Design Thinking experience
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builderor all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
• Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
• Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
• Tuition assistance
• Established and active employee resource groups
• Paid time off for individual and team community service
• A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
• Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
https: // clicktime.symantec.com/15tpDM76ZCA7iDkNC9KVa?h=NpK9m0Bs073FT08HZqVq3oYnMtyBV4hdXy2J6f8ShY=&u=https: // fordcareers.co/GSRnon- HTHD
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.
More Information on Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Dearborn, MI and Palo Alto, CA. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903. It has 175633 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 131 open jobs at Ford Motor Company, click here.
Read Full Job Description