Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Locate customer enquiries to the correct channels
Handling appeals review
Identify Fiat-related issues, and create a refined description of each case to transfer to the handler
Reply customers via chat and email platforms to resolve cases from responses from relative teams
Bachelors' College degree or above.
Minimum 1 year experience, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry. Outstanding new graduates are also welcomed to apply.
Confidentiality is the priority; High level of honesty and integrity; Proactive and meticulous; A sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation.
Non-criminal record and non-negative feedback from previous working experience check.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to ourCandidate Privacy Notice.