Job ID: 606304BR Date posted: Feb. 22, 2023 Locations: Marietta, Georgia Description: By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work. With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility. Your Mission is Ours.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in Marietta, Georgia is seeking a full-time Early Career Operations Analyst. In this role, you will work with the Military Operations Analysis team and software engineers to conduct analyses supporting requirements definition, system of system evaluation, and military utility assessment of advanced technology and concepts. You will learn the Advanced Framework for Simulation, Integration and Modeling (AFSIM, C-based) toolset to conduct analysis for contractual efforts and internal decision makers. Additionally, the candidate will have experience with computer programming and leveraging configuration management tools like Gitlab to include continuous integration applications. Must be a U.S. Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Basic Qualifications: - Master's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Programming and/or Software development (Experience with Python, C++, and/or MATLAB)
- Scripting/Data processing experience (MATLAB, Python, or similar)
Must be a U.S. Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Desired Skills: - Experience with Linux
- Experience with DevSecOps methodologies and technologies for implementation (Git, Gitlab and/or Gitlab CI)
- Experience modeling airborne and surface military platform, sensor, or weapon performance and operations
- Experience in statistics/statistical analysis with data analytics, simulations, optimization, data forecasting, and/or regression
- Experience in data visualization Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration. Clearance Level: Secret Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings. Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Yes Career Area: Systems Engineering: Models and Simulations Type: Full-Time Shift: First