As part of this team, you will interact directly with high level leadership as an overall Study Lead to present findings/costing on program studies for Final Assembly. You will lead multiple skill teams from different areas to align on a strategy and determine the impact/cost for various programs and plants at the same time.
Individuals who will be successful at this role are strong leaders, work well within groups, are driven, know how to manage themselves, are organized, well- spoken, and have confidence putting together and presenting findings to management.
• Engage with PD and Architecture teams to understand new model program content and assumptions
• Define manufacturing strategy and overall process for future programs
• Engage, on an as needed basis, SIT, tooling development, facilities, and/or conveyor/controls engineers for program specific, finite strategy and content definition
• Deliver turnkey costing for all content necessary to deliver program through the , , and study milestones
• Lead Q-Form process: collection of assumptions, GMOD population, and communication to functional teams (as needed) and MSAP
• Support MSAP and Mfg Architecture teams with Target Setting prior to
• Manage Program Management level cost reporting of LLF calendarization and budget to quotes
• Manage Checkbook from to , leading handoff to MPT post-
• Update Basket of Goods costs in GMOD based on input from functional teams executing purchase orders
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• 5+ years of experience within manufacturing including Launch/Future Model Program Feasibility/Strategy experience with Body on Frame vehicles.
• Proven leadership ability to bring teams together to resolve issues
• Project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills with confidence to clearly and concisely present to high level management
• Ability to operate in stressful situations within timing constraints
• A history of working with minimal direct supervision
• Ability to organize and balance multiple tasks at once
• Experience with program costing (GMOD, PFR, Basket of Goods, Financial Dashboard)
• Multiple years of Microsoft Office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we've outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
What you'll receive in return:
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builderor all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
https: // clicktime.symantec.com/15tStcASKTKvsQi4hFVWu?h=n-8Zc7OPvXYggKmSXFARRW6iZMiZjP77b-aidtZ3Obs=&u=https: // fordcareers.co/GSRnon- HTHD
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career and help us define tomorrow's transportation.
About the Team
At Ford Motor Company, we have always believed that freedom of movement drives human progress. It's a belief that continues to fuel our passion to create great vehicles for our customers. Today, our autonomous vehicle and electrification teams are changing the way the world moves. Ford is building an autonomous vehicle business that can scale city to city to improve the movement of people and goods through an intuitive, enjoyable and trusted experience.
More Information on Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Dearborn, MI and Palo Alto, CA. Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903. It has 175633 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 147 open jobs at Ford Motor Company, click here.
Read Full Job Description